Ok, I don't have to say anything about this. Could she be any cuter? My mom made this hat for Alivia for Easter and I think it might be my favorite item of clothing Alivia has. I love taking her outside if it is even slightly breezy so I have an excuse for her to wear this. Don't be surprised if she is a white rabbit for Halloween.
This picture is as cute as it is funny. Alivia HATES when I let Lucy or Jack hold her because she is such a mama's girl. She's actually doing better with Lucy, but if I hand her to Jack she feels like I'm abandoning her to the wolves. Poor Jack, all he does is love her. Sweet boy.
Jack and Lucy love nothing more than riding bikes lately. Hot, warm, cold, raining, snowing, they don't care, they want to ride all the time. I usually can't go out when it's cold out because of Alivia, so I watch them from the front room window. One day I peeked out to see this. Jack taking Lucy for a ride. Kind of funny since Jack's little legs are too short to reach the peddles.
Due to potty training, Jack spends the majority of his days looking like this (without diapers, he is now in underwear or pull ups all the time). He loves playing with animals, guns, swords, and action figures like Mr. Incredible and Dash.



4 comments:
That is the cutest hat ever!!! I love it! I still can't believe I haven't met her. Lets get together soon!
Your kids are so darn cute! I want to see you guys so bad. Miss you!
Tell I love you and your little family so much! I need to see you!
I love them!
Post a Comment