Saturday, October 18, 2008

Related to Luke?




Lucy's cousin Luke is known for being a goofy boy. He is always saying things that melt us, and always saying things that make us crack up. He is one of the funniest little boys of all time. Anyway, he is 5 years old and for the past couple of years he has taken the job of trying to dress himself, including picking out his own outfits. Well every time his mom Tara lets him choose his outfit he comes up with some of the craziest, hilarious outfits. To see what I am talking about, see Jeff and Tara Hammond's blog in my links to the left. Anyway, a few weeks ago, while it was still warm, I slipped this dress on Lucy (so that she wasn't naked anymore, which has been her new habit lately) and she got really excited and ran and got her shoes. Then she decided that she needed a hat to go with it, and insisted it be a BYU hat. So this is the outfit that Lucy came up with for herself. It's like she has been in training with Luke. At least everything is pink right? It matches kind of?

2 comments:

Jacob and Krista Flamm said...

Love the smile....it reminds me of Matthew when he was little.

Tara said...

Dear Chantell,

I really like you talking about me on your blog. That sure was a funny outfit that Lucy had on. I really wish that you could come visit so I can make Lucy laugh. Have a great Day.

This was by Luke