Sunday, April 19, 2009

Longest Blog Update EVER!!

Just so everyone knows, I spent all afternoon updating our blog. So when you get to the bottom of this page, and you think you have seen everything new there is to see, click on older posts, because there is even more! The sad thing is, some of the best posts are the ones on the other page. I got some really entertaining videos of Lucy that are a must see. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Skyler and Aubrey said...

Thanks for the entertainment tell! Your kids are so cute. And you are the cutest mom ever. Just so you know my word verification is sublari....but say it in an Irish accent to get the same effect I did. I miss you Tell!

Tara said...

Loved the update!!!! I can't wait to see you guys and meet little Jack. Jack and Lucy are both adorable. And you are looking so good Chantell!!! Love you guys!!