Sunday, April 19, 2009

Are we horrible parents?



So this might be something that some people will say, "I can't believe you let your daughter do this" about, but come on, it's so cute! I've decided that anything Steff teachs Lucy, though some of it may be a little sketchy, is so stinking adorable. Steff has taught Lucy the chocolate milk dance, bear hugs, how to spell her name, and most recently the bootie shake. All of which are heart melters. Enjoy. We're still working on coordination.

4 comments:

Sam and Jamie said...

Keep Steff from my kids! Just kidding! That is adorable! Love it

Skyler and Aubrey said...

haha, I love it! I think you dancing is one of the best parts too!

Justin & Heather said...

hahaha! love it! This stuff is one of the best parts about being a parent...making them do funny stuff to entertain us!

Andrea said...

You are not horrible...it's adorable! Your kids are so cute! Miss you!