I LOVE this picture of Lucy holding Jack! Well, I love both these pictures of her holding him, her faces (and his) are priceless! Sometimes she is a little too loving though, like when she kisses his mouth, or when she tries to hug him by wrapping her arms around his neck.
First thing every morning Lucy wants chocolate milk. Then once that need is met, and assuming Jack is happy, and Lucy didn't wake up on the wrong side of the bed, she demands to get her time to hold Jack. That's pretty much the only time she is ever interested in holding him, unless she is trying to stall a nap or going to bed. But she is so sweet with him.



3 comments:
Gosh your kids are cute! I know I say that a lot, but can you really hear it enough? So, after reading what you posted on my blog about being homesick I have decided to make you a promise. Next time you come to Idaho and I am here we will dress up like weirdos (I am thinking Fro, Beanie and Bags again) and walk around town and get icecream. We'll take lots of pictures and then I will post them on my blog to make everyone jealous that we are so freakin' cool. and if there happens to be more than 3 of us hanging out I was thinking of putting a box on someones head and calling them BOX. Original, I know. Tell, I miss you soooooo much too, and I hate growing up and living away from so many(as in you and Haley)of my friends. soon Amanda is leaving me too, and well I really don't know what is in store for me. but we all are from this sweet town of Rexburg and eventually we'll all be in town at the same time and party hard(haha) like we use to.
oh yea, e-mail me heatherjonesroberts@gmail.com so I can invite you to my blog. we made it private cause I was watching a movie about this crazy lady that got obsessed with this families blog and then kidnapped their little boy and killed him!
Love lucy's hair...it reminds me of Kaylie's hair in the morning!
Post a Comment